Thursday, October 23, 2008

i get by with a little help from my friends.

so yesterday i relied on the hospitality of two friends, had a good conversation (over starbucks goodies) with another, had another good conversation via phone with yet another one of my friends (on the drive home), and second good phone conversation with an english-major friend, a political argument with another friend (we like conducting arguments, so that's not a bad thing), read some stuff that chall had written back in the day, and then found the following quote from my brother (concerning a song written by icarus aquanaut):

"If your new song were an icecream sandwich that avril lavigne was eating, then I would beat her down with a sock full of quarters and take it from her...because it's really hot, and an icecream sandwich sounds hella good."

I know some really cool people. My friends are a diverse bunch. It's really great to be alive.

4 comments:

Chall said...

Here's some stuff I've written in the current days:

igottagetmeablog.blogspot.com


-chall

Amy said...

Does your brother say stuff like that a lot? Because the sock full of quarters is a very stimulating picture for the brain.

on to june said...

yeah. that's my brother. chall can attest to that.

Anonymous said...

Come back anytime, ya hear?