Tuesday, October 14, 2008

humble pie.

I'm a man. I know how to admit when I've been wrong. So I'm going to go ahead and man up to a mistake I made earlier. I'm not too proud to admit that I was in the wrong.
...
A few posts back, I stated that "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey is the pretender to the crown--that Boston's "More Than a Feeling" is obviously the best rock song of all time. I was wrong.
How could I be so hasty?
The best rock song of all time is definitely "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen.

My apologies to everyone.

--the management

4 comments:

Chall said...

Nah, you're still wrong...

"Carrie" by Europe is the best rock song ever.

Want proof?

Just look at these guys and tell my that's not rock and roll...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Europe_Carrie_single.jpg

on to june said...

hey man, my blog totally cut off the end of the web address you posted. i think it's supposed to be

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Europe_Carrie_single.jpg

...and good argument, by the way.

on to june said...

...and by the way, my brother broght it to my attention that we're both wrong. You have the right band, but the wrong song: Europe's "The Final Countdown" is the best rock song ever. I offer EXHIBIT A:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:
The_Final_Countdown_single.jpg

Amy said...

apology accepted. Is it wrong that i like Queen? A lot. They had such bad lives, John.