Monday, November 24, 2008

fin.

Here are my favorite album-ending tracks:

5) "That Cool Refreshing Drink" -- V Shape Mind / Cul De Sac
5) "Invisible Sun" -- Black Eyed Sceva / 5 Years 50,000 Miles Davis
5) "Passion Song" -- Black Eyed Sceva / Way Before the Flood
5) "Closing Down" -- Poor Old Lu / A Picture of the Eighth Wonder
5) "Moving On" -- Sixpence None the Richer / self-titled
5) "AFK" -- Pinback / Summer in Abaddon
5) "All Apologies" -- Nirvana / In Utero
4) "Regret" -- Dig Hay Zoose / MagentaMantaLoveTree
3) "Trolley Wood" -- Eisley / Room Noises
2) "Rosinante" -- Model Engine / The Lean Years Tradition
1) "Would" -- Alice in Chains / Dirt

It's my damn blog. I can have seven #5's if I want to.

3 comments:

Dan said...

Yeah, ok, I'll have to agree on the AIC one. I'd also like to add:
- dreamer in my dreams / being there / wilco
- thankyou falettinme be mice elf / hits (yeah, I know, but it's a good cd) / sly and the family stone
- damage inc / master of puppets / metallica
- mr. p.c. / giant steps / coltrane

on to june said...

Interesting list. agreed on the coltrane.

Dan said...

Damn it. Here's two more I can't believe I left off.
- like suicide / superunknown / soundgarden
- night light / the Woods / Sleater-Kinney.