Sunday, August 5, 2007

It's a small world after all...

Ok, so my brother just met Mikhail Baryshnikov in a Starbucks in Birmingham, Alabama. How unexpected is that? My brother was having coffee at the time with his friend, Brian, who speaks a little Russian, so they walked up to the guy and gave their regards in the guy's native language. They said he was very nice. I usually expect celebrities to not be very nice, so my brother's transcription of the event was a bit of a surprise, even aside from the expected "what-the-crap" factor inherent in the event of running into a famous Cold War expatriate.

--the management

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just watched AU lose to USF, and im happy, and i know it has nothing to do with this post... but i needed to share my happiness with a fellow UA fan and brother... --micah